ARRIS represents one of the pioneers in video and broadband technology and services. They have solutions for you whether you are cable, telco, satellite provider, broadcaster or enterprise. Let us introduce you some representatives out of extensive ARRIS portfolio.
• Innovative design and ultra-compact form
• Leading product in next generation wireless and video coding
• Product designed and supported in Europe
• Devices tested by strong engineering team to fulfil high standards of quality
• Long-lasting life cycle
• High and stable performance for reasonable price
Standard STB boxes are designed to last at least for a 7-year life span. Their PSUs are
designed to meet all aspects of power consumption and have a slot in DVR module. Multiple component sources enable excellent time in delivery terms.
HEVC STB boxes are part of an innovative colourful design family. They enable the latest video encoding technology (HEVC), add more streams to one home, extend subscriber reach and have low power use – considerably below energy standards.
Wireless Video Access Points
VAP3400 as excellent representative of this product group will strengthen your set-top portfolio by providing a wireless access bridge solution that delivers wholehome reach and coverage. Next generation technology allows subscribers easy access to their video content regardless of walls, doors, or other physical structures that may exist.
This wireless video access point enables service providers to change the way IPTV is deployed, with a cost-effective solution that delivers significant savings on installation costs and provides a significant differentiator against your competition.
xDSL Voice Gateways
NVG34x-Series Triple Play (Voice, Video and Data) and Dual-Play (Video and Data) Residential Gateways are designed to deliver robust video, high-speed data and (optionally) primary line telephony, all delivered over the VDSL/VDSL2/ADSL2+ broadband network.
This full-featured, high-performance Gateway provides a cost-effective way for Service Providers to migrate seamlessly from legacy ADSL networks to VDSL/VDSL2 networks via a converged services platform, made possible with the ARRIS 9x CPE Software.
Ideal for both xDSL and FTTH applications and including advanced Quality of Service (QoS) features, security firewall, and extensive remote management features, the NVG34x-Series Gateways enable reliable, single-platform delivery of voice-over-IP (VoIP), data, and streaming broadcast-quality video over the VDSL/VDSL2/ADSL2 broadband network.
Fiber Voice Gateways
NVG37x-Series Triple Play (Voice, Video and Data) and Dual-Play (Video and Data) Residential Gateways are designed to deliver robust video, high-speed data and (optionally) primary line telephony.
This full-featured Gateway provides a cost-effective way for Service Providers to deploy broadband services over Active Ethernet and GPON deployments utilizing a Small Form-factor Pluggable (SFP) module supporting single-mode/short-haul (SX), multi-mode/long-haul (LX) fiber modules, or a GPON ONT SFP. This high performing converged services platform is made possible with the ARRIS 9x CPE Software.
Including advanced Quality of Service (QoS) features, security firewall, and extensive remote management features, the NVG37x-Series Gateways enable reliable, single-platform delivery of voice-over-IP (VoIP), data, and streaming broadcast-quality video over the broadband network.
Benefits (xDSL and Fiber Voice Gateways):
• Simultaneous use of phone, video, and high-speed data
• IPTV video
• Four Gigabit Ethernet ports for high-speed home networking
• Concurrent Wi-Fi support for 802.11 b/g/n on 2.4 GHz, and 802.11ac on 5 GHz
• Primary line VoIP telephone service
SECUREMEDIA® security system
• Standards-based, open platform software protects digital media through production, distribution and consumption on the widest array of devices and platforms, enabling new OTT and TV Everywhere opportunities for content owners and operators
• Award-winning content protection technology recognized for a single, unified delivery system for secure linear broadcast, Video-On-Demand and offline playback that is optimized for media streaming or download
• Approved by all studios and network broadcasters, enabling access and distribution rights to the most compelling broadcast channels and VOD programming
• Supports and protects premium video playback of set-top boxes, home gateways, iOS devices, Android™ tablets and smartphones, connected TVs and Blu-Ray™ players, streaming media players and devices, game consoles and computers: PC and Mac®
SECUREMEDIA® is the award-winning content security system for encrypted distribution of digital content over IP networks.